Saturday 3 January 2015

STRIPPED RED MIDI SKIRT


    Hi guys, hope you all enjoyed the new year celebration because mine was awesome. So if you notice, this is my first outfit here as a blogger. I styled my stripped midi  skirt with a white top from basic t, paring it with  a red pair of shoe.
                                                                OUTFIT DETAILS
                                                      TOP : Basic T
                                                      SKIRT : Get on ebay
                                                      BLAZER : Breakin loose
                                                      BROOCH : Ali express
                                                      SHOE : Centro
                                                      PURSE : Centro
                                                      WRIST WATCH : Quartz (swan pendant)
    Thanks for reading. Tell me what you feel about my outfit and don't forget to follow my blog. 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment