Monday 6 April 2015

MY BIRTHDAY DINNER

Happy new week dearies. Thank you all so much for the love you showed me on my birthday. I really appreciate your encouraging comments and well wishes. I uploaded quite a whole lot of pictures today. It was my birthday dinner,everything looked so beautiful and couldn't decide which pictures to use. I wore this dress which was tailored, used a black belt on it ,just to give it a twist.
                     I loved my cake.. 'Twas so sweet...















 I love celebrating my birthdays. Invited a few friends to dinner. We took alot of pictures, played games, had so much fun. It was indeed a memorable one. 
Looking forward to my next birthday. Let the count down begin....LOL.
                        OUTFIT DETAILS
1.DRESS: TAILORED 
2.BELT : EBAY
3.SHOES & PURSE : CENTRO

I hope you love this post. Do leave your comments and links below. Once again, thanks for the love and do have a wonderful week.
KISSES....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment