Sunday 6 March 2016

HELLO SPRING IN COLORFUL PRINTS













Happy sunday dear readers and welcome back to my blog.  
It's all about  shein  on my blog today . I got this multicolor lapel print blouse since last year , but it was already cold and couldn't wear it . Now it's spring time , the weather is much warmer , so I decided to go colorful by wearing this lovely shirt and this  Blue lapel coat which I  got from shein a long time ago . 
I love the 2 piece together . The shoes is from odgi,  leggings and purse are from centro .
They are on spring sales at SheIn , so do check out the store for your clothings and accessories 
I hope you like today's post  .
Looking forward to reading your comments. 
Have a nice week ahead and don't forget to check back on tuesday for the next post 
KISSES 

No comments:

Post a Comment