Thursday 7 April 2016

MY 23RD BIRTHDAY DINNER


CLICK ON READ MORE BELOW 👎 👎 👎































So I had a wonderful birthday celebration.  Thank you all for the birthday wishes and gifts . I appreciate you all. 
I decided to take some of my friends out to dinner . We sang , danced , played games , ate and had so much fun .
Alot of people has been requesting for the address of this restaurant after seeing pictures on my Snapchat and that of my friends . Well it is Ямал кафе , ул. Шевченко,  100 . Метро киевская 
Got the dress in a Ukraine store , the shoes is from amiclubwear 
My make up was done by : Detounified
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today.  Do check back later in the week for more inspiring posts.
Have a nice day everyone. 
KISSES. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment