Sunday 3 April 2016

MY 23RD BIRTHDAY


























I'm a year older today!!! .... I thank God for making me witness this day in peace . I love birthdays so much , been counting down to this day since my last birthday .LOL. I'm glad i made it .
All the pictures i took are so beautiful , couldn't select , had to post almost everything.
My make up was done by Adetoun .She is a talented make up artist. You ladies can contact her on her instagram page @detounified for professional and affordable make up on your special day.
In the picture, i was wearing a tube dress from charm collections , with the cape made by @horlaryde . My gold wedge sandals is from amiclubwear
Thanks alot for visiting the blog today , kindly subscribe to my blog via email and always check back for new posts.
Have a nice day dearies...

No comments:

Post a Comment