Saturday 14 May 2016

BLOGGER OF THE YEAR 2016














 Miss Cameroon
 1st runner up : Miss Mali
 Outgoing queen
The new queen: Miss Sudan

Happy weekend dear readers. Welcome back to my blog . I got the blogger of the year award last weekend. Thank you all so much for the votes , love and support you've given me so far. I won't disappoint you ladies. Will do my best to inspire so many ladies out there . The motto is still decency...
About the outfit , I knew alot of people will wear dresses, I wanted to look different , so i decided to wear a suit . I hope you like the idea too..
The 2 necklace  : Fredrick Prince jewelry
Wristwatch : Jord woodwatches
Shoes : pinkbasis.com 
About the ongoing giveaway.. The -40% discount code to shop on Shein is 
" Ma-dimplekhadi40 "
Inform your friends about this giveaway and don't forget to do all you have to inorder to take part in the $100 gift card deal. Details is in my last post . Do check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment