Wednesday 6 July 2016

EID MUBARAK














Welcome back to my blog dear readers and Eid Mubarak to you all. As you all know the muslims ended their 1 month fast yesterday. Today we celebrate Eid .
On Eid day , all muslims wear their favorite clothes , come together to pray and dine . Above is the outfit i wore to Eid (mosque) . 
It is a custom made abaya . I found the style on @spectrumbyaisha page on instagram , i love it so much , so i asked a tailor in Ukraine @odid_designs to make something similar for me . It came out perfect and i had so much fun today .
I hope you love this outfit. Do leave your comments and links below . Don't forget to share this post with your friends
Have a nice day everyone
Kisses

10 comments:

  1. I wishes to everyone for the Eid day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job man. I have founded some best Eid Mubarak Wishes On your Website. This is Litterly a best Job. I have also made a collection of some Eid Mehndi Designs data on my newly created blog inspired from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!I really appreciate your knowledge and support through this Eid Mubarak pic . Thanks

    ReplyDelete