Saturday 12 November 2016

GREEN SERIES PART 1 FT DRESSLILY


 Welcome back to my blog amazing people. Thanks for always visiting ladies. I appreciate it.
I will be starting a green series on the blog today . I will upload about 4 posts in total where i will be styling greens.
I checked my wardrobe and discovered i didn't have any green item . So i decided to pick up a few and style them for you ladies.
It rained all day when i had this shoot, but i didn't have a choice but to snap when the force reduced . Some of my make up got washed off, but i'm good. LOL
As you all know , i love colors, so it's not hard for me to mix different shades of green in an outfit.
The belted shawl coat is from dresslily , Got is it in XL, so i can layer under it when it's very chilly . I had a turtle neck and a lace blouse under it in this look.
Dresslily is an affordable online store that focus on the latest trends and the offer a free worldwide shipping .
I got the green denim in a local store. The heels is from Odgi, a store in Ukraine . The bag is from cento.
 Do check back tomorrow for the part 2 of the green series...
Have a nice day.
KISSES......









No comments:

Post a Comment