Monday 21 November 2016

PURPLE BRIDESMAID DRESS FROM EVERPRETTY


 Hello lovelies , happy new week and welcome back to my blog . First of all , i ironed this dress but it got wrinkled while transporting it to the location where i had this shoot , sorry about that.
Purple is a feminine color. I wore it in my secondary school days (high school) , so i got tired of it for a while , but i suddenly started liking the color again .
I got this bridesmaid dress from ever-pretty.com . I'm tall, that explains why you can still see my heels under the dress. It will be long and flowing on many ladies.
This dress came true to size . I got it in a size bigger like i did with the black dress in the post here .
And yeah , i rocked the glittering lips this time . I applied my la girl lipstick in dark purple and used my small eye shadow brush to press the glitters down to my lips before the lippie dry up .
And that's it . You can look glamorous by putting together just a few items .
Let me know your thoughts about the post , have a lovely week.
Get the dress here 
Shoes - Zara
Clutch - Dresslink









No comments:

Post a Comment