Friday 23 December 2016

A LITTLE SKIN IN FADED DENIM


TGIF guys and welcome back to my blog. How's the holidays coming along ? On the blog today , i'm re-styling the diy thigh-high boots from the post here . I wore the ripped denim shirt dress from newchic . I've had the shirt for a while now .
The denim choker i was wearing was made from the band/waist of the denim trouser i used for my diy denim boots . I just cut out the belt hole , measured the width of my neck then cut the measured length out from the whole band . After that, i used blade to create an opening for the button to enter on the the side to secure it . I hope you get my explanation 
 The denim  jacket is super warm . It is lined with fur which makes it good for winter . I got it at a thrift store . Been finding amazing items at the thrift store this days , which is really cool . You can get a similar jacket on Zaful .The boots is from ebay . 
Kindly let me know what you think about today's look in the comment box .
Have a nice day 
KISSES.......







No comments:

Post a Comment