Saturday 17 December 2016

AN AFRICAN WEDDING AWAY FROM HOME


 Happy weekend lovelies . If you saw my last post , then you should know i attended a wedding on Wednesday . It was my colleagues wedding . Her name is Esther and she married Yinka. The wedding took place in Ukraine , representatives of both families came from Nigeria . 
The wedding was meant to start in the morning , but as usual , it started way too late in the afternoon . African time issues,,,LOL. Sorry i couldn't capture the 2nd outfit 'cos my camera battery died. 
The wedding was interesting . We danced and there was enough food and drink . LOL. 
The bride and groom did the shoe game , they cut and fed each other cake , they danced . They looked so happy , i wish them a happy married life .







 I went to the event with my friend @khafeelah . She did the African style by wearing an ankara dress she made herself , while i stayed english by wearing this pastel dress from shein . I made 4 big bows (diy) and attached it with needle and thread to the dress. The purse is from cndirect









The brown stylish color block heels is from rosegal . Don't you just love the color. It arrived within 2 weeks of shipping , size is accurate . I wear US size 9 . It costs $25 . The shoes can be worn as a Mule when the lace is removed . I will do that in 1 of my upcoming posts. You can get the shoes in other mixture of colors at the store.
Rosegal offers free shipping worldwide . In stock are male and female clothings for different body size .

FOLLOW ME :
YOUTUBE :  dimple khadi
INSTAGRAM : @dimplekhadi

No comments:

Post a Comment