Sunday 4 December 2016

COOL TONE IN FAUX FUR


Happy sunday and welcome back to my blog . On the blog today is a simple warm look you can wear in Autumn / early winter with the addition of a scarf.
The multi-color leather jacket is my all time favorite from shein . It is 1 of my favorite clothing i can't let go of . The pants has been in my wardrobe for like 2 years now , i hardly wear it , but decided to use it for this shoot anyway 'cos it goes well with the brown / cool tone concept. 

The glasses is from ebay . This glasses fit my face shape so well. I really love it and it is very cheap .
The wristwatch is from Nicolevienna . The boots is from ali.express.

Lastly , the faux fur coat is thrifted. No one can guess that, 'cos it looks so expensive and feels so warm . It's good to shop for less sometimes , you know
I hope you like this look . Kindly let me know your opinion in the comment box.









No comments:

Post a Comment