Wednesday 14 December 2016

EVENING OUTFIT IDEA


 Welcome back to my blog and happy mid-week . I attended an end of the year dinner with my friend on Sunday and this was what we wore to the event.
My dress is from Zaful and was styled on the blog before in this post . The dress is on clearance for $35.99 .I revamped the dress by stitching ribbon on both sides of the slit . The ribbon was made with the remaining wine velvet material from my diy thigh-high boots . Watch the video on how to make a ribbon here
The shoes i was wearing is from amiclubwear and the bag is from centro . The necklace is also from Zaful.
My friend wore a fitted dress with a long cape . She made these pieces herself . Didn't she do a good job? She completed the look by adding a pop of color with the red scarf and shoes from bershka. Follow her on Instagram @khafeelah
I hope you love our looks. Looking forward to reading your lovely comments .
I will be attending a friends wedding today , going to share my look with you in my next post , so make sure you check back for it .
Enjoy the rest of the week
Follow me on Instagram - @dimplekhadi
Subscribe to my Youtube channel - dimple khadi
KISSES......










No comments:

Post a Comment