Friday 13 January 2017

HOW TO COLOR BLOCK FT ZAFUL


TGIF lovelies . Hope you had a nice week . The drawstring ripped jeans is from Zaful ; one of my favorite online stores where i'm not scared to shop . Unfortunately, the denim is sold out at the moment , i will let you know when it is back in stock . But many other denims are available , so make sure you check here .
The items always come in the size i ordered and it arrives in 2 weeks . They deliver the items to my address , so i don't have to go to the post office to pick it up . I find this very cool. 
Color blocking is something i do regularly . I find it easy to mix colors or even prints that look similar . For this look , i wore similar shades of blue ,seen on my ;(jacket , denim , socks) , with orange (scarf and jumper) + red which looks like dark orange on my jacket . I feel the colors goes so well together , what do you think ?
Paired the denim with this orange turtle neck jumper from banana republic , decided to do color blocking by wearing the USA bomber jacket which i got on ali.express a long time ago . The hat is from hsquareofficial .
Don't forget to take part in the ongoing giveaway . Details is in my last post HERE








No comments:

Post a Comment