Thursday 2 March 2017

CORSET + BOYFRIEND JEANS


TGIF lovelies . Welcome back to my blog . Today's style has been trendy on instagram for a while . I actually used to rock this style back in the days , but with boot cut denim . The trend is back and i was like i have to do this !
The singlet i wore is from a Nigeria store . I actually used to wear it for this exact style back in Nigeria . I gave out many of my corsets , found only this 1 in my closet , so it was my only choice .
I've been looking for the perfect boyfriend jeans for a while now and i finally found it on dresslily . The applique frayed denim is perfect , loose , exactly what i want ! Dresslily offers quality clothing and accessories at affordable prices i must confess ! Dresslily also ships very fast . I got my order a week after shipping , and i must say that is pretty fast . They also offer free worldwide shipping which is 1 of the things i look for in an online store .
Get a similar white shirt here
I hope you like todays look . Let me know what you think about this trend in the comment section . Have a nice day 












No comments:

Post a Comment