Sunday 5 March 2017

GOING CORPORATE ; WANT TO PLAY SAFE OR DIRTY ?


Happy sunday lovelies !. Today i'm featuring @b.l.a.c.k_diamond_  . She's the younger version of me . Very playful girl with a nice shape . I know her head will be swelling as she's reading this . LOL. Another thing is she loves shopping just like me , ain't that cool ?
Going to a corporate gathering and can't put together a decent outfit , well on the blog today are 2 beautiful looks you can put together . 
My friend wore a basic white and black suit from @lovelywholesale . I actually got the suit in size L , but the pants is alittle on the very fitted side on me , but it looks better on my friend , so she styled it for me instead . The look can be worn to many events . So if you want to play safe , but still want to stand out , you can wear this look + some accessories just like she did with the zaful bag , necklace and heels .
The second look which i styled is the dirty one . You guys know the love i have for colors is out of this world . The cape from @lovelywholesale is just perfect on me . I wore this very colorful shift that i got from a thrift store and the pants from my 2-piece jumpsuit from Stylewe . Completed the look with my yoshop bag and heels . The 2nd look is the ''i don't care '' one . The prints at the back of the cape makes it perfect for streetstyle / club , but it is still a cape and can go for a corporate look too
For the cape , you can easily substitute the pants and shirt with a midi dress or skirt .











So guys , which look is your favorite ? And how would you have styled it / wear would you wear each look to ? 
Have a nice week ....
Kisses...
Kindly share the post on your socia medias........

No comments:

Post a Comment