Sunday 4 June 2017

SLITED AND BELTED


Welcome back to the blog and Happy Sunday to you all . As you all know , i'm in my final year of medical school . I wrote my final exams two weeks ago and i passed it with distinction . It is such an amazing feeling .
A day after the exams , my group had a photoshoot and the theme was corporate . I wore the slit dress from zaful to the shoot and the pictures came out well .
The dress came with it's own tiny belt , but i wanted to uplift the look which made me use the peplum belt that is also from zaful . The dress had a long slit reaching above the knee but i sealed it up so it can go well with my style . The material has a bit of stretch, so it was not difficult to move in ..
I hope you like today's look . To shop my look, you can click on the link below .

Shop my look
1. Orange slit dress - Zaful
2. Black peplum belt - Zaful sold out , Get similar here
3. Heel sandals - Asos , I like the orange sandals here .

Thanks for stopping by the blog today . Have a nice day ya'll .









No comments:

Post a Comment