Friday 4 August 2017

FLORAL PATCHED BLOUSE + GEOMETRIC PRINTS PANTS


Welcome back to the blog lovelies . I never imagined this 2 piece ; the blouse and the pants would go perfectly well together . The items are from 2 different stores but i received them from the post office on the same day . 
I decided to pair them during one of my dress-up sessions and it worked . I play dress-up often , i'm a lady anyway and i want to look good . LOL
The material of the blouse is really nice and it looks expensive . The pants on the other hand is made of spandex . The pants is also not very long which makes it impossible to wear as high waist . 
Do you like today's look ?Let me know in the comment section below .
Have a nice day ...
SHOP MY LOOK
1. Floral patched boat neck blouse - Zaful
2. Geometric prints pants - Rosewholesale
3. Sandals - Zaful
4. Evening bag - Rosegal  .









No comments:

Post a Comment